Online Dental Education Library
Our team of dental specialists and staff strive to improve the overall health of our patients by focusing on preventing, diagnosing and treating conditions associated with your teeth and gums. Please use our dental library to learn more about dental problems and treatments available.
Search for what you are looking for, such as "Whitening" or "Root canals" below. We have multiple pages for each topic. Or start here:
- Periodontal Treatment
- Root Canal Treatment
- Dental Implants
- Dental Hygiene
- Crowns & Bridges
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cavities and Fillings
- Our Educational Videos
There are many methods for relieving oral pain. They include:
- Ice packs on the affected area.
- Avoiding hard candy or ice.
- Avoiding sleeping on your stomach.
Dentists use a wide array of pain management tools, including:
- Anesthetics such as Novocaine.
- Analgesics such as aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Sedatives, including a procedure known as "conscious sedation" or general sedation (also known as "deep sedation").